? ??????????????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (12 Ratings)??2946 Grabs Today. 39925 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Luv? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (228 Ratings)??2778 Grabs Today. 62215 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

my daily log...

Happy Chinese New Year!!Im so sorry teacher about this..i can't create my daily log for your homework because my house do not have a computer.Moreover,my house and cyber cafe is so far for me..the bus not come into my village and it hard to me to come the cyber cafe...Onemore,i don't have any money...The next problem is my father was took me to my mother village...im really bored at there...no friend!no cyber cafe!no handset!my life for five days there was scared..i just do my homework except teacher homework and help my grandfather at his oilpalm farm..im so thought right now...i hope teacher will understand my situation..i want do your homework but my situation was block me to do it,....i hope your forgiveness!!

0 comments: